Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wenesday night in Pattaya

It was my final night of teaching (and I rocked it)! Yay! We wanted to go see our friends at the bar and invite them to Pattaya Praise tomorrow night. We are paying them to go (thank you for donating ministry money) and hopefully encouraging them to make a change in their life. We have a rehab set up for them, so we hope they will accept our help. Please keep us in your prayers.

Also we are going to an orphanage tomorrow... so I'm going to see how to adopt a little thai girl... for the future of course :) I just heard they are really hard to get, so I'd like to see how this might work. :)

I'll be posting some videos for our updates... stay tuned!!

Much love my friends! God is MOVING here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!