Saturday, September 10, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

After a hectic and stressful two months, I am sitting in SeaTac airport waiting to board the flight that will take me straight across the world to Taipei. After quitting my job, moving out of my apartment, temporarily rehoming my wonderful puppy, and packing to move to Thailand for a year... I find myself starting to see what I've sacrificed to follow God's call. I've been so blessed to have such supportive family and friends to carry me through the tough times and show me how to receive. Thank you to everyone who has supported me. I'm not able to do any of this on my own... Through God and my community, I'll continue to be carried. Much love!

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Collyn! I know this is what you are meant to do. You are going to make such a difference in so many people's lives. I am really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it to your apartment safely! Continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are safe too! Miss you! Praying for you

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!