Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey Japan!

I don't know how this works, but I see that people from Japan look at my blog and I would like to take this opportunity to talk to you directly.

I am so deeply sorry about the many disasters that have affected your country over the past few days. It's horrific what you have had to endure and I want you to know that I am praying for you constatly. It is hard for me to live my daily life that isn't ruined by disaster knowing that there are so many lost, stranded, suffering, hurt, confused, and seemingly forsaken. Keep heart that I'm thinking of you constantly and praying for you even more. What's more powerful is that the God who created the earth, put air in your lungs, and the beat in your heart loves you so dearly. I know it probably doesn't make any sense, but at least consider it. There is no where you can be that can excape the reach of God and He longs for you to cry out to Him.

In this time of sensless disaster, I find comfort in Romans 8:28.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

I'm praying for you and love you so much. It breaks my heart to see a country in such dispair. My love goes out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!